Doug Foresta has a smile a mile wide and a huge generous personality to go with it.
Doug first interviewed me from his Blog Talk Radio show on my course "Drawing a Life That Matters"
In our second interview in this series, I had the pleasure to answer these questions that artists submitted to him:
- There are a lot of myths out there in the general public's mind about artists. How does that affect the artist?
- What are the biggest mistakes that artists make that keep them "stuck" (spinning their wheels, etc)?
- How do professional artists avoid these myths and mistakes?
You can listen to the answers here:
P.S. Click here if you missed my first interview with Doug, where I answered these questions:
- I've been painting for a while. I'm ready to make this my full time career. Where do I start?
- What prices do I charge?
- How long will it take to make money?
- When can I approach galleries?
Not sure where to start working on the next phase of your art career or want some brand new art marketing shoes? Book a free 15-minute conversation about your art business.