Are you experiencing creative "nots?"
What’s holding you back from your creative pursuits?
- You’ve seen artists sit down and let the art flow out of themselves. You want some of that.
- You know what to do, but you can’t find the oomph to get going. Where do you look?
- You used to create at the drop of a hat but now months go by without a creative inkling. How do you hit restart?
Stop and breathe. Better.
- There’s nothing wrong with you
- Your way of making art is unlike anyone else’s.
- Your creative bones are not broken.
Let’s have a creative conversation to get you back into the flow.
I promise at least one doable idea to release your creative head, heart and hands.
You’ll get a personal recording of the call so that you can listen freely and not worry about missing anything.
To make the best use of our time, please answer a few quick questions so I can let my thoughts simmer a bit before we talk.