Sell My Art! Finding & Keeping Effective Representation
DIGITAL RECORDING of this popular class
Join A.C.T. Art Business Affiliate, Margaret Danielak, art rep and author of A Gallery without Walls: Selling Art in Alternative Venues for a riveting TeleClass on finding and keeping effective representation.
Margaret Danielak leaves no stone unturned for the artists she represents.
Margaret will reveal that she as an art representative can do a lot for you, if you qualify:
- Develop and nurture your career by introducing you to the right people;
- Introduce you to important opportunities in your field. (e.g. major commissions, grants, international exhibitions, etc.)
- Sell your artwork to collectors and others whom you would not otherwise know.
- Obtain commissions (if desired) and negotiate the contracts related to those commissions.
- Depending upon your agreement, your rep may also try to get your work into galleries and/or into museum exhibitions and permanent collections, and use his or her contacts to get you press coverage.”
Margaret will give you the straight story on the questions like:
- Where do you go to find an effective gallery or rep?
- What qualifications do you need before you approach an art rep?
- How do you approach a rep?
- How do you keep a rep?
Price: $24.95 Buy Now