Fees and Policies:
Every effort is made to keep the Artist Career Training web site up and running, however as the internet grows, and as users have differing levels of computer and internet skills, we cannot guarantee that it will always be smooth. Artist Career Training takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to issues beyond our control.
The term "Artist Career Training" refers to the owner of the web site whose registered business is located in Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
All inquiries regarding the content should be directed to Aletta de Wal, Artist Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-549-2615 Pacific time during business hours. All inquiries regarding the design or functionality of the web site should be directed to Robin Sagara email@example.com or 310-480-6738 Pacific time during business hours.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of this Artist Career Training web site.
Conditions of Use:
Your use of this web site is subject to the following conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this web site are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials for any purposes or audience for which they were not designed. You acknowledge that the information and materials may occasionally contain errors, despite our best efforts to verify content, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you do your own due diligence to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site fully meets your specific situation and requirements.
- This web site contains information which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorized use of this web site, or its contents and design, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You may not create a link to this website from another web site without prior written information. Placing a link to us on another site without a written affirmative consent does not constitute our acceptance.
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use pf the web site and the information contained is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
This web site and its contents are copyright of Artist Career Training. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited, other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual or third parties for their personal or non-commercial use only if you acknowledge the source by including the url as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system or print file.
We collect information to understand your needs and provide you with relevant information about programs, services and products that will help your art career.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We will use your information to send you information that we think you may find interesting.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
Artist Career Training offers career training for artists in a variety of packages. Please review the following areas for more information:
Shipping: (USA, USPS or UPS/FedEx Ground)
up to $25 $ 5.50
$25.01 - $50.00 $ 9.50
$50.01 - $100.00 $12.50
$100.01 - $150.00 $15.50
$150.01 - $200.00 $18.00
$200.01 - $300.00 $22.00
$300.01 - $500.00 $33.00
over $500.00 $38.00
International Shipping: (6-10 days, USPS)
up to $25 $13.00
$25.01 - $50.00 $17.00
$50.01 - $100.00 $23.00
$100.01 - $200.00 $35.00
$200.01 - $300.00 $45.00
$300.01 - $500.00 $55.00
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Our prices are reasonable, so please make your choice carefully. Exchanges due to damaged goods are obviously available, but be advised that we do charge a 10% return/restocking fee for all returned merchandise purchases because you changed your mind.
We have a maximum number of available places in each class and a minimum number of 6 to deliver a sound educational experience. Please notify us of your cancellation or request a date change no less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled class. Our Advisors help you succeed. They have a maximum number of hours available on a first-come, first served basis. Preference is given to artists registered in 12-month programs.
Please choose the product, service or program at the level you qualify for that best works for you. A complete information package for your first session will be forwarded to you after your application has been received and accepted.
Fill out the application form and include the applicable information for payment by authorized debit card, or VISA, Mastercard, Discover or Amex credit cards. Checks and money orders are accepted only for full payment prior to receiving the program, service or product.
There are no refunds for missed telephone or advisor sessions. Rescheduling is free, provided it is 48 hours in advance.
The A.C.T. Guarantee:
If you fully use A.C.T. Programs, services and products as designed, you will more than recover your investment. You will receive tested advice that has worked for other artists in a way that addresses your professional art concerns. You will also have a practical model to replicate your success. The bottom line -
- You get work done on your business, career and art marketing
- You don't have to share air time or wait for a scheduled class
- You get assistance when you most need it
If you receive an A.C.T. product that is damaged, we will replace it.
Scholarships: If you organize a workshop for 21 artists, you can attend for free. If you need grants for your art business, we can help you research and apply for funding.