The A.C.T. Art Marketing Coaching Package
A Marketing Path for Artists Who Want More Exposure
What if You Could Ignite Your Art Marketing to Get Better Results Without "Reinventing the Wheel"?
Read on …
What Artists Often Tell Me About Art Marketing
- They have a solid inventory of signature style art that people recognize as distinctly theirs.
- They’ve got systems, tools and work habits down for their art business.
- They've been getting the word out about their art using all the art marketing tools and techniques they've developed over the years.
Or maybe you’d have other comments. Still, you aren’t getting the results you want – it all seems so fragmented and scattered. And you’ve been working so hard.
Could you use a marketing plan so all your promotion pulls together and fires up your income?
The A.C.T. Art Marketing Coaching Package is designed to build on the marketing you’ve already done and expand the ideas you have for getting the word out to more people about your art and your achievements.
- We’ll take a look at what you’ve done, what’s working, not working and how your art marketing could work better for you.
- We’ll replace any strategies or actions that are not producing results and add new ones to expand your each and your reputation.
- You’ll put together a coordinated plan that’s doable and easy to follow for the next twelve months.
"Thank you for such an inspiring One-on-One session! Having you to help me work on my journey as a professional artist is a great comfort. This last year has been an excellent year of growth for me in many respects, but especially with regard to the many things I've learned through you. Though I am only in mid-journey, I'm very happy with the progress I've made. You're a one-of-a-kind teacher!" Huguette May www.huguettemay.com
Simple Strides and Steps to Better Art Marketing
Because each artist markets differently, this package incorporates a variety of strategies, strides and actions that you can choose from so your marketing is as unique as your art.
Here’s how we’ll work together by e-mail and telephone (so you won’t even have to leave the comfort of your studio):
- You’ll complete an assessment about your art business and marketing foundations and describe what you’d like to see happen next.
- We’ll review your summary in a 30-minute telephone conversation and decide what you can do to improve your art marketing in the next 6 to 12 months.
- You’ll complete a marketing work plan using a workbook of art marketing information, strategies and actions.
- We’ll review your summary in a 30-minute telephone conversation and discuss areas for further action on your part.
- I’ll review your final plan and outline other resources available to you to make your marketing vision into reality.
Most artists complete the work in about 3 to 5 hours over a span of a month or 6 weeks. You’re going to be amazed at the difference we can make in such a short time.
Many of my clients call me back periodically to help them “get to the next level.” And if you are interested in making steady progress, there’s always a next level.
Your Art Marketing Coach, Aletta de Wal
"I help artists make a better living from their art and still have a life."
Aletta de Wal, M.Ed. and Certified Visual Coach
Artist Advisor at Artist Career Training.
Aletta works with part-time and full-time artists at all career stages, who are serious about a career in fine arts. Aletta makes make art marketing easier and the business of art simpler. Equal parts artist, educator and entrepreneur, Aletta has worked with over 4000 artists in groups and 450+ individually. Her clients say that she inspires them to do the work to be successful, provides the detail to take specific action and supports them through the ups and downs of life as a working artist.
How to Register
All coaching starts with a conversation to make sure that this coaching package is the best way for you to do what you want with your art career.
Click here to book your free 15-minute conversation.
If you've done JumpStart Your Art Business, you’ll be eligible for a preferred rate of $395 for The A.C.T. Art Marketing Coaching Package.